The Vermont Drive
News for the Automotive Industry
Vermont Auto Outlook
Click play to listen to this article.
New retail light vehicle registrations in Vermont declined 16% during the first 11 months of this year compared to a year earlier. The decline is similar to the national decline, which is 14%. There were nearly 32,000 new vehicles registered in Vermont during the first eleven months of 2022, only 12% of those sales are cars. The rest — 88% — are classified as light duty trucks. The Vermont market share for pure battery electric vehicles is nearly 4%. Battery, plus hybrids, plus plug in hybrids add up to a 14.6% share. That's an increase of 1.7% from last year.
Snapshots below. Click here to read the full report.